Thursday, September 9, 2010

The web evaluation

Writing the web evaluation test was a good eye opener for me, because I learnt new ways of looking on websites like how to check or verify if the website is real. How to look at check when was the last date the website was updated. I've also learnt that you need to read the information on the website and look for clues to verify its authenticity using the search engines like goggle. I feel that I am now confident that I will use the skills that I have acquired in future.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Silulami
    At the time when we did the Web evaluation test I was beside myself because of the situation. I just decided to relax and do what I thought was appropriate. I was impressed with the site of the holiday resort. I don't think that I will ever get to that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Practise makes perfect. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silulami You are good in computers but you do not put it to practise. Come on dont give up

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDear Silulami. I also learnt a lot through the web evaluation test. I am enjoying this course more and more each day. Keep up with the good work.

    ReplyDelete